FREE COIN COLLECTION APPRAISALS BY U.S. COINS AND JEWELRY
Free No-Obligation Appraisals: Sell Us Your Collector Coins or Your Coin Collection
Looking for a trustworthy local place to sell your Coin Collection? U.S. Coins and Jewelry is the largest and most reputable coin dealer in the greater Houston Area!
We would love the opportunity to help you get the highest payout for your coins.
- Easy and Risk-Free
- No appointment necessary
- All items appraised by a certified technician
- No pressure or obligation to sell
- Payment will be immediate
Why people trust U.S. Coins and Jewelry for Coin Appraisals:
- U.S. Coins & Jewelry is a continuously Accredited Business with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau since 1998.
- U.S. Coins & Jewelry is an Authorized Dealer of PCGS, NGC, CAC Certified Coins.
- U.S. Coins & Jewelry is a member of The Professional Numismatist Guild (PNG), American Numismatic Association (ANA), Industry Council for Tangible Assets (ICTA), Texas Numismatic Association (TNA).
Appraise My Coin Collection
At U.S. Coins and Jewelry, we offer free appraisals of your coin collection at our Houston store located near Voss and I-10 in the heart of Houston. Whether you have gold eagle proofs, American Buffalo proofs, 1 oz. gold coins, pre-1933 gold coins, silver coins, Mercury dimes, silver dollars or any rare coin we will give you an appraisal on the spot and will pay top dollar for your coins. We will even price match any competitor offer.
- Our experts who have been doing coin appraisals in Houston for over 35 years will factor in the current market value of your coins.
- Our free appraisal represents the cash price for your coin collection that we are prepared to offer right now, and we will give you cash on the spot for your coins.
- We will buy your entire coin collection, or a smaller sub-set of coins.
- We guarantee the best appraisal of PCGS-graded coins in Houston.
Not sure what you have? We are also experienced in estate appraisals and also appraisals for attorneys in the greater Houston area. If you need your coin collection appraised for insurance purposes, we can do that also. For larger collections, we can do our appraisal on site at your location. Want to learn more about how we determine the value of our coins, this article will offer insights.
U.S. Coins and Jewelry offers competitive prices on coins. Markets change every day, and we are here to help our clients make smart decisions when selling their coins.
Please note that a comprehensive, written appraisal is not part of our free service. If you require a written appraisal, please contact us.
What Coins Are Worth?
At U.S. Coins and Jewelry, we like to offer helpful information on how to buy & sell coins, understand how the process works, and understanding the coin lingo. We’ve compiled some useful information we hope will help you better understand the value of coins while making the appraising, buying, and selling process easier.
Ever wonder about how a coin is designed?
Watch a quick video explaining the anatomy of a U.S. Coin.
At our store, we buy and sell coins and bullion. Among many others, you can sell to us or buy from us the following:
Looking to add to your Collection?